With Eagle One Softwash's surface treatment and cleaning system, we can clean your Denver home's exterior surfaces without the blowing and blasting traditionally associated with pressure-washing. With our unique soft-washing process you don't need to stresss over water waste, disruptive sounds, surface damage, and the high nonrenewable fuel use related to pressure or power-washing.
E agle One Softwash guarantees great results and a 99.9% success rate over mold, fungus, algae, bacteria, and moss with the use of Softwash System's powerful 100% biodegradable, non-hazardous chemical cleaning system. Soft-washing also lasts up to 6x longer than the standard pressure wash of other exterior residential cleaning services in Denver, NC.
The Softwash Process Includes:
- Exclusive Softwash Systems low-pressure cleaning with a 100% biodegradable treatment.
- Safe and gentle cleaning: 40 psi compared to 4000 with a pressure washer.
- Entire surface area is sprayed with our SoftWash solution – eliminating mold, algae, mildew and sterilizing surfaces of diseases and irritants.
- Surfaces stay clean 4-6x longer than with power washing or other low-pressure options.
- Plants and property are carefully rinsed and protected during the Softwash treatment.
Do I Need to Soft Wash My House?
There are numerous surfaces on your house and residential property that can benefit from our specialty soft washing service including your roof, home siding, awnings, decks, patios, patio covers, fences, driveways, sidewalks, garage door, and so on. If you have a surface that is faded, dirty, dingy or stained, think about soft washing before you repaint or resurface. A good deep cleaning can revive your home’s look and make your surfaces look brand-new. Requesting our exterior house cleaning services you’ll have the shiniest house in Denver!
Reasons to Soft Wash Your House
There are so many reasons to select soft washing over power washing for your home’s outdoor surfaces, but here are the top three:
- It treats the root problem. Your home isn’t just dirty – it’s infected. Typical power washing merely gets rid of the outer layer of this growth and doesn’t resolve the root of the issue, leaving your surface vulnerable again not long after pressure washing is completed.
- No damage from pressure. Inadequately trained or inexperienced pressure washers can cause extreme damage to a variety or surfaces such as your roof or deck, particularly if they are older to begin with.
- More sustainable cleaning method. Pressure washers use from 3 to 8 gallons of water per minute (gpm). In one hour of washing a pressure washer can utilize from 180 gallons upwards to 480 gallons of water. Soft washing only utilizes 60 gallons of cleaning solution, which consists of about 40 gallons of water.The cleaning solution is so effective that it lasts 4 – 6 times longer than power washing. Making it more sustainable for the environment and one of the most affordable exterior residential cleaning services.
Interested in soft washing your house or property in Denver, NC? Call us today at 704-312-9372 to schedule an appointment with one of our SoftWash specialists.
6891 Aspen Court, Denver, NC 28037